View Single Post
Phaiz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2014 , 12:00   Re: Fix SteamIDs for the new update
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
Listen...I'll be blunt as well. I said TEAM - I'm unaware or was unaware it was only you working on it. You act as if I'm attacking you or the project and that is far from it. I understand all to well about a full time job coming first but don't sit here and react like this when this wasn't my intentions and I'm sure others didn't intend to come off that either. If you want help from the community then make a sticky post about it rather wait till someone inquires about a issue and you go off on them with whatever reasons you have.

I use this project and enjoy it...but speak up a little...if the support isn't there then that is fine but you gotta let people know so they can make decisions to do something else or wait.
I have to fully agree with this. This is used on a LOT of communities which are mainly manned by someone like myself who has absolutely no idea how it works much less how to fix it. A lot of us are forced to either let it collect dust or trust that the code some stranger just posted won't break our whole server. In my opinion, the best route for hlstats is an official word on what is broken and/or how to fix x y or z. If it's needed I am sure there are those with enough experience who are able to lend a hand when they have the time.