View Single Post
cs1.6
Old 03-27-2008 , 03:44   Re: Players Drop Money v1.3 [UPDATED]
Reply With Quote #21

Hi,

i have two questions and then my request:

Is the money that beeing dropped substracted from the victims money? Is the money from the victims pocket? I guess yes, but i dont want that. Any help?

2. I am using unlimited money plugin on my server, that allows you to have more than 16000. I hope this plugin is not impossible to become compatible with the unlimited money plugin. I read the :

Quote:
*Fixed the possibility that player can get more than $16000
*If player has $16000, they can't pick up money piles

My request:

I am searching for a plugin that allows you to drop money (amount via cvar) via the drop command (G Button).

For example if you want to give your mate 4000$ to help him buy a m4. You switch to your knife (it cannot be dropped) and press G (drop command).

amx_alive_dropamount 1000

Every time you press G you drop 1000$.. Your mate walks over it and picks up the money you gave him. Then he can buy him self what ever he wants. This will revolutionize CS! All these years, you have to buy your team mates their gun! Or you have to wait till someone buys you your stuff like a baby.

And also he cannot buy your vest+helmet or the very important defuser kit.

Note: You should remove the message "This item cannot be dropped" that comes up when you execute the drop command while holding a knife, while you have this plugin running.

Featurs i would want in that kind of plugin as requested:

when you walk over a money model a $ chaching! $ sound is played! You know what i mean

The sound must be easy to find! Youtube or something. And if you can't, i might deliver it my self.

Also a drop sound should be played, when the money pile (model) hits the ground.

This kind of plugin has to come sooner or or later.

I hope you integrate it in your plugin.