View Single Post
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2018 , 12:27   Re: [TUT] Compiling AMXX plugins with Sublime Text
Reply With Quote #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
They haven't been working for me either for quite some time. Here's what happens when I try to use my ...
And when I click on the first one, I get this:
PHP Code:
CC_SendMessage(0"%L: %s"LANG_PLAYERszPrefixszMessage
It generates a wrong piece of the code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazY. View Post
Of course. I used stocks of xs.inc (xs_vec_add and xs_vec_equal), in the following example.
1° Auto-complete works with xs_vec_add but not with xs_vec_equal
2° "Pop up" works with xs_vec_add but not with xs_vec_equal
I think I managed to fix these issues with the commit:
  1. c9538ea8f576743466753d5f6badd64758b6a639 Fixed stock functions with const parameters not being recognized
But, I cannot release a new version yet because I renamed a dependency used by AmxxEditor and its renaming still pending to be merged on the Package Control default channel:
  1. $7389 Fixed my dependencies URLs names not on lowercase convention
After it gets merged I should release a new version with the fixes. If you want to install it right now, you need to do it manually and install AmxxEditor and debugtools dependency directly with git.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeedr View Post
Would you have an updated "how to"? I tried installing yesterday, however the application is totally different from the images, probably because of updates ...
Sublime Text version changed and the new version as a very new theme, also, I updated the colors schemes used, then, the images became pretty different. But the text inside the images still the names, so you should be able to just ignore the colors/theme/fonts and just follow written the text.

I think you could not finish the installation because on the latest version of AmxxEditor, I do not add by default this menu anymore:
Spoiler

You need to enable it manually (selecting the option `Preferences -> Package Settings -> AmxxEditor -> Install AmxxEditor Menu`):
Spoiler

I just updated this part of the installation with these new instructions: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=293376#Install

If you get stuck in some step of the installation, post which step you are in and what you cannot do/trying to do.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective