View Single Post
Napoleon_be
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2020 , 08:40   Re: AGM + AimGlow v2.0.2 [24/04/2020]
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
You don't need to support every amxx version that's out there. The only requirement is to support 1.8.2 because that's the latest version.
If you want to add support for other versions, you are free to do so, but again it is not needed.

Another thing, you bumped the best version to 1.10, but is it worth it? Most people either use 1.8.2 or 1.9, not 1.10. Is that menu_create format really important? Did you gain anything by using it instead of using the standard way?
To be clear, I AM NOT telling you to not support 1.10 or to switch back to the old menu_create "format". These are questions you should be asking yourself when deciding what to do and what not to do.

As I side note, the dev team(or the lack of a dev team) is responsible for this mess. We have too many versions, too big of a difference between them and people keep jumping to the next shiny thing. We need 1.9 as a stable version like yesterday.
I was looking into suggestions people had for me and decided to check the menu_create() thing out that OciXCrom suggested. My only idea was to be able to get rid of that szTemp array when it wasn't actually nessecary.

Also, i keep all my amxx versions backed up, i can switch back whenever i want that's not really a big issue, but i get ur point.

The only thing i'm actually really glad about, is the fact i remade the whole code and made it somewhat acceptable publishing.

Last edited by Napoleon_be; 04-25-2020 at 08:41.
Send a message via Skype™ to Napoleon_be