View Single Post
Flammable
Old 06-18-2018 , 02:13   Re: [NMRiH] Backpack (v1.1, 2018/06/17)
Reply With Quote #4

Thanks for making my suggestion out, new cvars works fine at me. btw, lifehack, if you wanna set specific backpack so noone can grab it, and other backpacks can be grabbed you can set it invulnerable using plugin ent control
---
I want to ask you if you take sourcemod plugins requests.. you see, i have quite unusual nmrih server, and few plugins would improve it soo much. The thing is, we always have waves like 50 or 60 or even 90, and we always store our supplies. We play from wave 1 to wave 50, and everytime we leave server, i SAVE all our weapons and ammo, by writing it down on paper. Next time i want to play, i load up wave 50 with same exact ammo i had before, and it's all work great to me BUT.

In order to spawn ammo i always have to.. spawn a weapon, then turn infinite ammo on, then unload it couple of times, and then drop same amount of ammo we had before ._.

It would be soo cool, if you make plugin that allows to set specific amount of ammo in player's inventory. Such as:

sm_setammo @me ammobox_45acp 500 (set's 500 45acp bullets in my inventory)
sm_setammo @all ammobox_357 10 (set's everyone's 357 bullets in inventory)

and if player have over 10 357 bullet's it removes the rest and set exactly to 10.

Can you make it?

ps even if it's impossible to SET ammo, GIVE specific amount already can make our lifes so much easer.
---
And second plugin is just..

"sm_set_item_inventory_box_model" "models/props/custom_box.mdl"

I already managed to change it's model, but i had to edit server.dll, which is you know, too hard and tricky, sometimes i wish i can have smaller or bigger inventory_boxes.
---
Sorry if i post it in wrong section, anyway, thanks for you amazing work, backpack plugin is awesome, and easy to edit, to meet the needs of the server. And plugin QoL, is just fire

Last edited by Flammable; 06-18-2018 at 02:20. Reason: ps