View Single Post
Edison1318
Old 08-03-2016 , 03:52   Re: [L4D2] Fake L4D1 Survivors
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Update Notifier:

==> So for the past few days I've been offline, I found out almost all scenes from nick had no replacements which makes Zoey and Francis mute in L4D2 campaigns. My progress now is 94% (still at the world____b_ ones)
==> Fixed the wrong close captions bug when Zoey (bot or player) needs to be rescued. Cause: all CallForRescue scenes have not been replaced. Bug: When incapacitated, some scenes were out of place to be performed.
==> Trying to make Zoey's and Francis' scenes in L4D1 campaigns be performed naturally without replacing them.
==> Will post FakeZoey version in DeathChaos' thread once I finished replacing all Nick's scenes.
==> Also, I added Merudo's weapon placements fix when changing characters.
That's nice, i also trying to work on FakeZoey thingy, i used L4D2 talker scripts and modify it, added some line's for Nick and FakeZoey, the only problem is i don't even know how Bill,Francis and Louis would recognized FakeZoey. Too be honest, i really hate it that l4d2 survivors vocalize "Nick to heal" to FakeZoey. I removed lines on l4d2 survivors that vocalize hunter pounced nick and then i modify a bit of fakezoey (DeathChaos's plugin) i managed to added Zoey to vocalize hunter pounced on her l4d1 Survivors.

Last edited by Edison1318; 08-03-2016 at 03:53.
Send a message via Skype™ to Edison1318