View Single Post
happy_2012
Old 07-14-2015 , 19:14   Re: [CS] Player Models API 1.2
Reply With Quote #28

Change Logs:
- Moved from using 'set_user_info()' native to 'engfunc()' native.
- Updated'fw_SetClientKeyValue' functionality.
- In addition to 'fw_SetClientKeyValue' I also used 'fw_ClientUserInfoChanged' forward.

I would like to tell why did I actually update this API. I was using Zombie Plague 5.0 which obviously use this API in most of it's plugins, and sub-plugins, and for some reasons, it was forcing players to download non-existing files which cause them to leave the server and sometimes leave the whole game, I looked in many codes that change player models, and to be precise, I looked into Base Builder 6.5 by Tirant, he was using a different native 'engfunc()' not the 'set_user_info()' so I tried changing it, and I have noticed that he is using 'fw_ClientUserInfoChanged' forward, and a different code in the 'fw_SetClientKeyValue', I tried modifying this API like the code in Tirant's BB Plugin, and it actually worked.

And now here I am sharing it for everyone, I also changed the version from "1.2" to "1.3", though it is not a core change, but I believe that this version fixed the problem!

Kind Regards,
happy_2012
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (cs_player_models_api.sma - 1067 views - 7.3 KB)