View Single Post
Ark_Procession
Old 06-26-2022 , 15:19   Re: Requesting a HE damage multiplier that works and does not mess with scoreboard.
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
You are welcome. I might take you up on that and send a message.

It helped me also. This is what I was using before, which is a monster by comparison.

OP4 Death Accelerator Ammo | HL Neon grenade trails The radius of the damage is substantially increased.

While I keep it on the down low radioactive grenade makes an interesting feature on CZ also. Since the C4 is a grenade this zaps people who stand too close. Bots if programmed with screenfade will be stunned and freeze when hit with the radioactivity. Suddenly all grenades are lethal. As the grenades bounce they make various entertaining tones. Solid as hell. Tested for years.

The Half-Life radioactive Neon grenade trail grenades, mortars, hive, crossbow, RPG project!

There is yet another plugin I can see you digging called Ark. One of them is death by "Ark sight" if too close when it detonates around inactive players. Never released. I should as to back it up. It was based off Satellite Rain. The think and the removal of it crashes 1 out of 100. Haven't looked at it in years. The explosion matches the radioactivity. When real close users see purple and green when medium range.
That looks neat!

but i am more looking for "realism" in czero. thats why my requests are usually simple enhances & tweaks
and quality of life plugins!

let me know if you got some of those ! lol

really man, thanks for your time and the grenade multiplier it will make a difference!!