View Single Post
YourMomSE
Old 09-15-2014 , 01:31   Re: CSGO: Advertisements/Color Help
Reply With Quote #3

If you wouldn't mind, can you post the advertisements.sp file your using? I compiled using that file, (changing morecolors to csgocolors, i put the file in my sourcemod directory locally and compiled, drag and drop onto spcomp, and generated the .smx file, put the file in my plugins folder on the server, and i put csgocolors.inc in my server's includes folder, though im pretty sure that doesn't matter since its compiled).

What is happening now is certain colors aren't working, and some show up different, like i tried pink and its purple, i tried yellow and its like an offgreen color....and the hint/alert messages dont show up in color, and the using {default} or {default} doesn't change the color back to white at all anymore lol.

If your using this, can u just throw me an .smx file and the advertisements.txt file that your using? Because this whole thing is driving me nuts lol

EDIT: I assumed that you were talking about modifying the advertisements 0.7 .sp file which is the plugin that uses morecolors.inc

Last edited by YourMomSE; 09-15-2014 at 01:33.