View Single Post
Astridax
Old 12-13-2009 , 19:22   Re: H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)
Reply With Quote #508

Hi, my config file is pasted below... I have a 9 slot server... soon to be 32.

I have made 4 of these slots hidden.
Max slots is 10, so 6 are left over, but this isn't the important part.

I noticed none of my admins including my self are taking reserved slots, we are occupying public ones. I have no clan tag (i assume that is a sequence of alphanumerical characters before a players name e.g [adm] for admin). Whats considered tag and whats considered name?

I would therefore need protection, yet I don't see how that can work, cause can't you change your name in steam to whatever you like, how does tag protection work.

The point being is, is there any other checks that can be carried out, e.g checking if they have reserved slot flag in sourcemod, or checking steam id.

// ConVars for plugin "hreserved_slots.smx"

// protect admins from beeing dropped from server by reserved slot access (0: no protection, 1: except spec mode, 2: full protection)
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_hreserved_admin_protection "2"

// kick bots/fake clients (e.g. SourceTV)? (0: kick, 1: do not kick)
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_hreserved_bot_protection "0"

// method for dropping players to free a reserved slot (0: no players are dropped from server, 1: kick, 2: offer to be redirected to the server specified in sm_hreserved_redirect_target)
// -
sm_hreserved_drop_method "1"

// select how players are chosen to be dropped from server when there are multiple targets with the same priority. (0: highest ping, 1: shortest connection time)
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_hreserved_drop_select "1"

// value to be subtracted from the immunity level of spectators. The value 0 will make spectators to be treated like players in the game
// -
sm_hreserved_immunity_decrement "1"

// alternate server a client is offered to be redirected to, if sm_hreserved_drop_method is set to value 2
// -
// Default: ""
sm_hreserved_redirect_target ""

// time to show the redirection offer dialog
// -
// Default: "12"
sm_hreserved_redirect_timer "12"

// number of reserved slots (do not specify or set to -1 to automatically use hidden slots as reserved)
// -
// Default: "-1"
sm_hreserved_slots_amount "-1"

// disable/enable reserved slots
// -
sm_hreserved_slots_enable "1"

// use sourcemod immunity level to find a player to be dropped (0: do not use immunity , 1: use immunity level)
// -
sm_hreserved_use_immunity "1"

sm_hreserved_auth_by_tag "1"
sm_hreserved_auth_tag "a"