View Single Post
alferd
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2020 , 02:27   Re: [REQ] Word Color
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thEsp View Post
1. Create a 2-dimensional array where you have the desired match (e.g "mr") and desired modification (e.g "&x04mr").
2. When a client says something loop through that array and check if the said text matches any pattern.
3. If it does: replace the message, print it to all players/teammates and return PLUGIN_HANDLED.
But I don't know exactly what code to use, And I ask you for help
The image you see was possible with the following plugin

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <cromchat> #define PLUGIN   "Word Color" #define VERSION     "1.0" #define AUTHOR   "author" new message[192] new strName[191] new strText[191] new alive[11] public plugin_init() {     register_plugin (PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR)         register_clcmd ("say", "cmdSay") } public cmdSay(id) {     new message[192], name[32], players[32], isAlive     read_args(message, 191)     remove_quotes(message)     get_user_name(id, name, 31)         if (is_user_alive (id))         {             isAlive = 1             alive = "^x01"         }     else         {             isAlive = 0             alive = "^x01*DEAD* "         }     CC_SendMessage(0, "%s&x05%s &x01:  &x04%s", alive, name, message[1])         return PLUGIN_HANDLED; }

Code:
say hHello &x05Mr = For Image 1
say hHello &x05Mr&x04 King | Good Game &x05mr = for Image 2
I don't want the player to add this text ( &x05mr&x04 )

( I need to send this post to the Scripting Help section?? )

Last edited by alferd; 06-21-2020 at 02:29.