Thread: Help
View Single Post
The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2010 , 07:10   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #52

I am so sorry for this, I was kinda tired and stressed when I wrote that line. From now on I will check what I post on allieds for errors carefully before posting -.-
I know what they do, but could you tell me exactly what they "are made for"? I mean, sometimes you use an array(strings) for some "new X" and then in other codes it seems to be a difference between a sound and a sprite, as in all bind heroes ive looked at for the code they use "new gSpriteX" and then "precache_sound("sound/shmod/blabla")" in precache instead of precache_sound(gSoundX) (then make a "new gSoundX" I know, just to state an example), only seen "precache_sound(gSoundX)" in ssj_gohan so far, and I wonder why models(sprites) are often precached differently then sounds? Then in ssj_gohan gSoundX (other there ofc) is used for the sound, but in all other heroes they use the destination ("sound/shmod/X) when they are using "emit_sound, attacker, CHAN_SOMETHING, "sound/shmod/X etc) instead of using "id, gSoundX". Lol this just became shit ^_^

I got the model compiled again, but having problem with the sound now instead. Will try and change it to all forms I can remember when I get home.. Lol sorry for my earlier sloppiness

EDIT: I changed some things and though im not home, I successfully compiled it with the online compiler.

Last edited by The Art of War; 03-22-2010 at 08:58.