View Single Post
imbullg0d
Old 01-28-2012 , 18:56   Re: [TF2] Monoculus Spawner
Reply With Quote #108

Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting this working. I've loaded Sarge's version and I cant seem to get it to work.

Whenever you type !voteeye or !voteeyeboss, it tells me: [SM] This vote trigger has been disabled by the server.

Not sure why I'm getting this, !votehhh works fine for the hhh plugin.. Help?
Do I need to change something in the .sp and recompile? I'm trying to make it so 1 vote will get it and a 120 sec interval. I have eye's health set at 1000 in the server.cfg.

Help please? Thanks..

Do I need to edit these on the .sp and recompile?

Code:
#define ADMFLAG_EYEBOSS	ADMFLAG_CUSTOM3
	Cvar_Eyeboss_AllowPublic = CreateConVar("sm_eyeboss_allowvoting", "0", "Allow public Monoculus voting?(1/0 = yes/no)", _, true, 0.0, true, 1.0);
	Cvar_Eyeboss_Votesneeded = CreateConVar("sm_eyeboss_votesneeded", "0.50", "Percent of votes required for successful Monoculus vote. (0.50 = 50%)", _, true, 0.10, true, 1.0);
	Cvar_Eyeboss_VoteDelay = CreateConVar("sm_eyeboss_votedelay", "120.0", "Delay time in seconds between calling votes.");
Does that ADMFLAG_EYEBOSS ADMFLAG_CUSTOM3 need to be changed in order for my lower admins to be able to use it, say KICK flag?
And how about the Cvars? Should i edit them in the .sp and recompile or just add them in the server.cfg?

Last edited by imbullg0d; 01-29-2012 at 16:19.