View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Emp` (115)
kuddo
Old 04-14-2008 , 04:19   AMX_BANSHOT new version
Reply With Quote #1

Original plugin by: [lego]F34R

Edited/Renewed: kuddo

Description: I re-adapted this plugin so that will improve the admin's job alot. If a player gets banned he will get 2 screenshots with the server name, his name, his ip, his steamid, the admin name, the reason, and the website that he will have to see to get unbanned; if he has the console down then he will get the same thing in his console then screenshot with his console with server name, admin name etc etc. This plugin will save every ban on the server in a txt file called BannedwithSS.txt and in that file you will see the date/hour the ban was taken, you will see the person's name, his ip, but also you will see the name of the admin that banned him and the reason for the ban.

(The plugin is translated in English...dont follow the language in the screenshot i've made, that is just to make an opinion)

Commands:
amx_banshot <name> <time> <reason>

Cvars:
amx_banurl "" - you have to add youre website between the quotes and you have to put the cvar in youre server.cfg (or amxx.cfg)

amx_banshot_type <1,2,3,4> - 1=ban by steam id | 2=ban by ip | 3=ban using amx_bans system | 4=Dont ban just take SS. I suggest to use option 2, that is ban by ip...it works like a charm. This cvar goes to addons/amxmodx/configs/amxx.cfg (or server.cfg). (DEFAULT: 2)

Notes:
For a permanent ban you have to set the time to 0.0 like:
Code:
amx_banshot Johnny 0.0 wallhack
Bugs:
The reason for the ban must be set to one word, because if you set two or more words it will be outside the parameters. So i suggest to use one word (ex. aim, wall, wallhack, esp, pictures etc)

Hope you will enjoy this.

UPDATES:
09.08.2008 - v1.0 Fixed bug that you couldnt ban permanently, now YOU CAN ban permanently (read the Notes above).

SCREENSHOTS:
The Admin name from the screenshots it's the server's name because i banned myself from the console. If another admin would have banned me, then his name would apear in the Admin section.

[IMG]http://img295.**************/img295/2171/consoleji1.th.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img295.**************/img295/2271/banshotne9.th.png[/IMG]
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_banshot.sma - 8181 views - 2.5 KB)

Last edited by kuddo; 10-05-2009 at 18:12.