View Single Post
TheDoc
Old 01-15-2014 , 07:13   Re: [Hidden:Source] Team Aura / Tracer / Tracker
Reply With Quote #7

I will say that I do not have any coding experience, and I think I got a little bit confused by your third paragraph, and I'm not entirely sure I was copying and pasting the proper segments, but to give you a better idea of what I'm trying to get done I took a screenshot of what the trail looks like with a custom sprite I was messing around with.

As you can see there is a trail of hank hill's face following behind the player, which I use to allow spectators to follow the hidden's movements, but at increased distances the length of the trail can appear much shorter and make it harder to keep track of him, so I was hoping there would be a simple way of just increasing the amount of sprites following, to therefore increase the length of the trail. I previously used this plugin (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=713664) for tracking the hidden but there was a glitch that caused the trail to continue to follow players after winning a round, and then causing them to be killed, but the plugin on this page managed to fix that, while also allowing for more features such as viewing the trail through walls. If you could provide anymore help it would be greatly appreciated.