View Single Post
GANGST
Old 07-30-2021 , 06:06   GANGST'S FF2 Bosses and More (Bonk Girl's fancy new powers)
Reply With Quote #1

GANGST'S Collection of Bosses

Hello friends, freaks, and TF2 veterans alike and welcome to my new page. To keep things short, I am a Freak Fortress Hale Developer, VSH2 Hale Developer, Freak Fortress Hale Animator, (in a way) and most importantly, a "Freak Fortress Musician." Now that I have more than one Freak Fortress 2 boss, I can finally make a proper boss pack. Take a look and let me know what you think

Solo Bosses:
#1: Bonk Girl (Unoffical FF2)

(Bonk Girl, the High-Tech & Electric Powered Freak Fortress 2 Boss)

Say hello to Helen Cooper, A.K.A Bonk Girl. She is the popular "Rapid Crusder" and active defender of the (fictional) city of Mannopolis and is the loyal partners and close friends of Bonk Boy and the Ninjineer. Armed with her Atomizer, Sandman, and Electric based powers, Bonk Girl is traveling the "TF2 Freak Fortress 2 server world" to seek out fun, friendship, different coding, a fun challenge, and an overall good experience. What different worlds (A.K.A FF2 servers) will she find herself in?

Base/X1 Bonk Girl

Quarter-Charged/X10 Bonk Girl

Supercharged Bonk Girl

Boss vs Boss Bonk Girl (Outdated)

#2 "Mr. Mathew" (Upcoming)

Preview video: https://youtu.be/e8QnGmyqBKo

Say hello to "Mr. Mathew." The lore for Mathew is that he is a heavily advanced Spy Avatar/Artificial Intelligence who is capable of showing real life like emotions and is self aware of his presence in the Freak Fortress 2 and Team Fortress 2 universes. Mr. Mathew will be my second "Public" Freak Fortress 2 boss. (Or my third boss if you are going in release order following the Bonk Duo) Mr. Mathew is based on off my steam fiend "SEE" and is a fellow FF2 boss dev and admin of the "TeamFortressWithFirends" (or TFF) Due to being an admin, Mr. Mathew's abilities include using different admin commands such as Nerco Smashing players and putting himself into a bumper car. Similar to Bonk Girl, Mr. Mathew will also have a "X5" gimmick (combination of his base X1 and X10 TFF VSH2 stats). Mr. Mathew was a duo project between SEE and myself as I did the majority of the coding for Mathew while SEE did the voice lines and chose the theme, he wanted for this boss.

Currently, Mr. Mathew is a work in progress and is still under development. I know I do want to maybe give his custom voice lines and I may even do a cover of his current theme. (Notice: his current theme was picked by SEE)[/spoiler]

Duo Bosses:
Spoiler

Possible Future Bosses:
Spoiler

Potential Bosses:

Spoiler

Come visit my Second/Professional YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe1...VYNnRZxTWyIVjg

Last edited by GANGST; 06-08-2023 at 07:34. Reason: forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2780106