View Single Post
Costin83
Old 05-05-2010 , 09:41   Models models models...
Reply With Quote #1

Well I didn't found any specific forum/thread for this (or at least I wasn't able to if there is any...) so I guess I will post here.

The topic will be: Who cares to share HL1/CS custom models, packs...

I think there is a reason why I didn't find a main topic for this... (hope I'm wrong... ) There are illegal. If that is the case please delete the topic.

So, if I'm wrong, I will start posting here some custom/misc/packed models.

Anybody that's willing to share something must know some basic "rules"

- The models must be HL1 engine supported models though their extension must be ".mdl" You can however post different types of files as there are HL1 engine supported like sprites ".spr" extension, TGA's ".tga" extension, etc. as long as you specify what kind of files you are posting.

- Give credits/links to the original authors if the model you are posting is not made by yourself (just edited or not at all)

- If you post custom game content (custom models sprites that replaces default ones) you should specify their location and if the downloader must backup his/her default files.

- The models don't need to be useful or for a specific game etc... There can be any kind of content. Maybe someone will find that useful for a mod or something.

I will leave just this first post for now, without any attachments, just to see if it's "aprooved" or not.

Note: For all those who can't extract the archives - Use 7-Zip (I'm too lazy to re-upload every model in my posts... )
Note: All attachments on this thread - Click!

Last edited by Costin83; 10-09-2010 at 08:00.
Send a message via Yahoo to Costin83