View Single Post
Chefe
Old 08-11-2011 , 19:52   Map Rate [RELOADED]
Reply With Quote #1

Map Rate RELOADED

Hello SM Community,

I found this plugin again some days ago after I looked for something that I can use to get a feedback from the players about some new custom maps. Like I said, I found it, made it a little bit more readable for me, installed it on my servers and it worked nice. But after I read some posts of the original thread, I saw that it didnt worked fine for all. So I'm here to help, but first, you have to help me: Give me some feedback about the errors that occur. Yes, I know, some of them are already in the old thread, but pls, post them here again.

Credits and a big thx go to FloorMaster who worked on the plugin before I try it now. We start with version 1.0 right now. I will add informations and changes later here, at the moment I redirect to the old thread for Infos: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69593

Two of the changes you should know is that I add the sm_* prefix infront of all CarVars, like maprate_autoresults is now sm_maprate_autoresults and the plugin now creates a config file in cfg/sourcemod/maprate.cfg. The rest is the same (excluded the errors, I hope )

This version still works with Webadmin, see here.

Changelog

- renamed CarVars with the sm_ prefix
- added auto-config-generation in cfg/sourcemod/maprate.cfg

- fixed errors that occur when client is already disconnect while try to create menu
- fixed some spelling issues in the german translations
- added russian language created by petro_f
- fixed some not well-written code (thx for the tip, Peace-Maker)

- added French translation (thanks to Avo)
- some code adjustments
- probably fix of dismiss option is not showing
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (maprate.sp - 3932 views - 21.7 KB)
File Type: txt maprate.phrases.txt (5.2 KB, 2116 views)

OpenFastDL: openfastdl.net
Open public shared moderated FastDL for free use

Last edited by Chefe; 01-12-2013 at 17:42. Reason: update 1.2