View Single Post
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-09-2011 , 04:45   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by legify View Post
Where do I create the column and what does it do? It seems the stats are still working normally.
You'd add it to the Players table. It holds the IP Addresses of players for the geographical bit on their stats page.
If you don't add it, you will get an error for every player connecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimeCounty View Post
had some probs in the past, but that was on my end, a fresh install cleared everything up great! Thanks so much for the plugin, this really helps with stats related contests that my server runs...
Two questions..

1_ Is it possible to add a cvar to disable stats? Occasionally we run mods like saxton hale or the hidden, and those gamemods can really boost someones rank, was wondering if i could disable ranking for just those maps...

2_Is it possible to make it so that only players with a certain flag have their stats recorded? As i said my server runs a lot of stats based contests, but only members of our steam group are eligible to win, so i was hoping i could set a flag on all members of the steam group and use your plugin to track only member stats..

as i said before, thanks so much for the plugin, it works great and really adds to the servers atmosphere.
There is an existing rank_enable cvar.

Its possible to add a flag, sure, but that's not really what this plugin is intended for.
You could add a quick CheckCommandAccess check near the start of the player_death handler and that should do the trick.