View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 11-13-2017 , 20:07   [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v29.39, 07-16-2018)
Reply With Quote #1

I no longer wish to support this plugin.

Use Silvers' plugin instead: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=322392

Requires a huge update. The latest version causes a lot of issues. Download at your own risk.

Introduction

One day I just got tired of seeing players run off on their own or in small groups because they're too impatient to work as a team. I searched for every efficient, effective, and working plugin to counter this issue. I wouldn't say that this is the best plugin to counter all forms of rushing, but it does a pretty awesome job at dealing with those pesky players. With that said, I hope you enjoy!

Purpose

The Anti-Speedrunner System provides various options for dealing with players that speedrun through campaigns and making sure survivors stick together!

Features

1. Automatic mode - Provides the option to run a timer at the start of each map to keep track of who is speedrunning.
2. Admin commands - Provides a variety of commands to manipulate the different system options.
3. Admin immunity - Provides the option to give admins with the generic flag or the "ass_override" command immunity.
4. Admin menu - Provides a category on the admin menu for the plugin.
5. Player immunity - Provides a command to give players temporary immunity per map.
6. Finale exception - Provides the option to automatically disable all systems on finale maps.
7. Count bots as players - Provides the option to decide whether bots are affected by the system.
8. Tank detection - Provides the option to keep the plugin enabled/disabled during Tank fights.
9. Failsafe function - Provides the option to keep the plugin enabled/disabled after a certain amount of survivors are incapacitated/revived.
10. Supports multiple game modes - Provides the option to enable/disable the plugin in certain game modes.
11. Custom configurations - Provides support for custom configurations, whether per difficulty, per map, per game mode, per day, or per player count.
12. Lock/unlock convar values - Provides the option to temporarily lock/unlock convar values across map changes.
13. Automatic config updater - Provides the ability to update the main config file when new convars are added.
14. Menus - Provides menus for admin commands.
15. Custom target list - Provides a menu list of players with similar names when one of them is targeted.
16. Lock saferoom doors - Provides options for unlocking ending saferoom doors. If an invalid option or no option is chosen, the door immediately opens.
17. Track speedrunners - Provides options for dealing with speedrunners. If an invalid option or no option is chosen, speedrunners will be warped back to the nearest teammate.
18. Survivor and Infected target filters - Provides custom target filters. (Use @survivors for survivors and @infected for infected.)
19. Log command usage - Provides the option to log command usage.
20. Supports multiple languages - Provides support for translations. Click here to add support for your language! (I check everyday so I can update the translation file attached to this post, but you can private message me as well to make sure.)

Last edited by Psyk0tik; 07-17-2021 at 16:59.