View Single Post
Tonblader
Old 11-14-2020 , 17:59   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [20/9/2018]
Reply With Quote #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftswing1 View Post
any way to get all 8 survivors in the helms deep custom map? l4d1 survivors bug out (i presume because l4d1 npcs are present in the map as well)
Read each of the posts, I do not answer questions that are already answered in the post.

Maybe you can use this version fixed without malicious code:
Helm's Deep -Fixed-

If you use old version of Helms Deep with the malicious code, add this to fix:
Workshop - [ARCHIVED] Helm's Deep Fix
[L4D2] Helms Deep Patch (VPK Maker)
[L4D2 & CS:GO] VScript File Replacer

To 8 players, i use this plugins/metamod plugins: (I'm not sure the order of them, I may need to add more plugins in this list or change the order of importance.)
L4D2Toolz
[L4D2] Real Zoey Unlock (only if you server is Windows, on Linux it is not necessary)
Stripper Fix for all official maps (Require Source:Stripper)
[L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct - (Require DHooks)
Superversus Shao Version (i dont know if is the best option, but work fine for me) (Require [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct)
CreateSurvivorBot by Dragokas
[L4D2]Character_manager (1.4.1 - 22/09/2019 ) - My cvar config (Require Source:Stripper)
Survivor Chat Select 1.6.1 (Forked) - My cvar config
[L4D1 & L4D2]Survivor_AFK_Fix[Left 4 Fix] (Read about all post regarding to gamedata)
[L4D2]Defib_Fix[Left 4 Fix] (Require DHooks) (not work 100% properly with survivors target name, problems related to l4d1 survivors models)
[L4D & L4D2] Gear Transfer
[L4D2] Defib using Bots (Original autor without old Left4downtown method) OR [L4D2] Defib using Bots (Shadowysn Version with old Left4downtown method, you need install Left 4 Downtown 2, an old extension)
[L4D2] Upgrade packs BUG FIX
[L4D2] Remove Lobby Reservation (Silvers Version) (Require [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct)

And maybe can put in server.cfg (if you use Dedicated Server) or in listensever.cfg (if you use Listen Server) this commands:

sm_cvar precache_all_survivors 1 // Precache/Load all models of survivors to prevent crash
sm_cvar sv_consistency 0 // Enable the changes of the scripts/data customize on this server
sm_cvar sb_all_bot_game 1 // Enable bots can move if all players survivors are dead

Last edited by Tonblader; 04-01-2021 at 20:26.