View Single Post
Proach
Veteran Member
Old 05-11-2005 , 10:41  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
@proach
Thanks for the kind words. I did kinda have an interface for it. But I wanted it to be secure and I just dont have time to do it up. What I have been trying to complete is an easy to use website content management system that would be for clans who use Amxmodx. This CMS would house real time stats, clan management, ban managament (Basic), a News Front page, phpbb forums, and be very versatile and allow developers to develop modules for it real easy. So far time is my enemy as well as making the code SUPER EASY!!! So even ppl who know little about php can use this and develop modules for it. Anyway! Anyone fit this bill let me know!
Cheers!

w00h now that is what I called ambitious!, maybe you should work together with some other mods (for example JGHG cause of his forum mod ) and some l33t php'er ( I though devicenull was a good php scripter?)
anyway you probably figured that out yourself.. hmm I can be beta tester or so? nothing much more I can do I guess since Im an endless n00b at coding and stuff

www.psmod.net (the better psychostats)
PAOL
Send a message via ICQ to Proach