View Single Post
claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 12-19-2023 , 00:39   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds v5.0 [ALL GAMES] & Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl9 View Post
Any idea why it's triggering the HS event sound, while player wasn't killed by HS at all?
It doesn't always happen, but it also happens pretty often
Half-Life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matkoimre View Post
Hello!

In which line is the part where you can rewrite the text into Hungarian?
AQS.ini file.

Lines such:

PHP Code:
QS_PHR_STATUS_TYPE =        \x01>> QUAKE SOUNDS %c%s\x01TYPE '%c%s\x01' TO %c%s\x01.
QS_PHR_STATUS_TYPE_DEF =    >> QUAKE SOUNDS %sTYPE 'sounds' TO %s
Reformulated (for example):

PHP Code:
QS_PHR_STATUS_TYPE =        \x01>> QUAKE SOUNDS ARE NOW %c%s\x01WRITE '%c%s\x01' IN ORDER TO %c%s\x01.
QS_PHR_STATUS_TYPE_DEF =    >> QUAKE SOUNDS ARE NOW %sWRITE 'sounds' IN ORDER TO %s
Quote:
Originally Posted by xncd View Post
Hello!
I would like to immediately apologize for my English, I am typing this message through a translator. I hope you understand me and my question.

Please tell me how to make sure that the kill count for playing sounds does not accumulate from round to round if the player is alive, but starts anew at the start of a new round, even if the player does not die?

I really hope that you understand what I mean)
Thank you in advance for your response!
You should edit AQS.sma file to obtain such thing.
You should edit inside public QS_OnRoundRefresh/ public QS_OnRoundLaunch/ public QS_OnRoundEnd.

PHP Code:
    for (nPlayer QS_MIN_PLAYERnPlayer <= g_nMaxPlayersnPlayer++)
    {

///
        /// CLEARS PLAYER K. STREAK DATA
        ///

if (g_bKStreak)
        {

g_pnKills[nPlayer] = 0;
        }
    } 
Insert this code into public QS_OnRoundLaunch() under static nPlayer = QS_INVALID_PLAYER;.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARBONXXX View Post
I have a lot of sound variants for the same killstreak sound, but as i tested it and played over and over, i didn't heard any different killstreak sounds but the same every single time, and i have all the required sounds in place, here i'll link my AQS.ini and AQS sounds folder so you can check it for yourself.
If SQL_SetAffinity() fails on your game server then change SQL ON/ OFF = 1 to SQL ON/ OFF = 0 instead inside AQS.ini file.
I have never tried to play with AQS on a game server without the SQLite module but with SQL ON/ OFF = 1 (enabled) setting.
I will try this soon anyways. To see if I have to include some fixes/ further checks inside AQS.sma file.

Last edited by claudiuhks; 12-19-2023 at 16:52.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks