View Single Post
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2024 , 13:28   Re: [HL] Block Cheat Client "BHL"
Reply With Quote #5

The script you posted appears on Github and it does not kick as intended. Test it on a legit CVAR we all have and see for yourself. Is that your script? There is a much more sound way to block the cheater. Valve pays for cheat information. Why not get paid instead of go back and forth with me? Last time I looked up these CVARS it referred to Adrenaline Gamer which made sense AGHL_VERSION would stand for Adrenaline Gamer Half-Life version. Another search, it points to non-threatening color chat.

Based on my own research since you won't come clean I assumed it was Adrenaline Gamer. The Git thread script was taken from leaves the impression that it is discussing it extensively. If one is going to spawn new thread in TUT section best have your 'A' game on. The script does not work and it is written poorly plus it appears to be plagiarized.

The link I provided, block the cheater, is a better way altogether because it will kick before they get this far.
Code:
#include <amxmodx> new llama[MAX_PLAYERS+1], bool:b_Bot[MAX_PLAYERS+1] static const llama_cvar[][]= {     //add more cvars here     "aghl_supports",     "aghl_version",     "hud_colortext",     "hud_dim",     "hud_strafeguide",     "cl_messages_log",     "cl_autojump",     "cl_bunnyhop",     "cl_jumptype" }; public plugin_init() {   register_plugin("Block BHL", "1.1", "Anonymous")   if(cvar_exists("mp_autokick"))   {         log_amx "Did you know Adrenaline Gamer is a HL mod?"       pause("d")   } } public client_putinserver(id) {       if(is_user_connected(id))     {           b_Bot[id] = is_user_bot(id) ? true : false         if(!b_Bot[id])             set_task(1.0, "@query", id)     } } @query(id) if(!b_Bot[id] && is_user_connected(id)) {       for(new s;s<sizeof(llama_cvar);++s)     {           query_client_cvar(id, llama_cvar[s],"cvar_result_func")     } } public cvar_result_func(id, const cvar[], const value[]) {       llama[id] = equal(value,"Bad CVAR request") ? false : true     if(llama[id] && is_user_connected(id))         log_amx "%N had bad cvars!", id } public client_command(id) {       if(llama[id])     if(is_user_connected(id))     {           client_print id, print_chat, "We can see your Adrenaline Gamer Lamer cheats. STOP IT!"         return PLUGIN_HANDLED_MAIN     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 03-25-2024 at 13:34. Reason: Truncation