View Single Post
BAILOPAN
Old 01-26-2006 , 05:24   NFo Affiliation, Forum Fixes

I'm pleased to announce that we've chosen to affiliate with NuclearFallout for our upcoming official server! NFo is well known as an excellent game server provider and promoter of AMX Mod X, providing a quality community and gaming experience. I look forward to working with the great guys at NFo for our gaming server needs. We'll launch the initial GabenMod server in NYC, hosted by NFo, after 1.65 is released.

As part of the past week's "rapid news posting", I've also got some forum updates:
  • Temporarily replaced that annoying SF logo with a local one, your browser won't sit there loading it forever now
  • Fixed the main index of the site taking 6-10 seconds to load
  • Removed "birthday" mod
  • Added an awesome new logo by twistedeuphoria
Hopefully, with our new army of beta testers we'll be able to get the next release out as quickly and smoothly as possible, as well as launch GabenMod and the official server.

Remember - the door isn't closed for beta testing or official server ideas. If you think you have a unique or test-worthy setup and you'd like to do beta-testing, just give me a PM. If you have any ideas for tying the server into the forums or anything, just reply to this post.

(PS - If you didn't figure it out, the logo is a joke! We're working on a new one.)