View Single Post
IceMouse[WrG]
Old 08-03-2004 , 01:33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN
By the way, about the comparison chart, it's common among open source organizations/projects too, I don't know where you've been IceMouse. I think what we did differently was just more blatant.
Again, you miss the point. It wasn't nessicary to make the chart... Why did you feel it was nessicary? It was a blatant attack, and basically attempt to make people feel like "Oh wow, these new AMX developers are bad people"
You even state, it's time for us to move on... You make it sound like "We're the ones who are going to be more mature and forget them," but the fact is that everyone here has basically already moved on, but you couldn't just leave it go. The AMX community would have kept to themselves(Hopefully... It would be a different story had a hundred topics come up "omqoqm amx is teh updaet lololz its betr thn amxx fo rizzle"), and we could have kept to ourselves, as I said, ignorant to the fact that it was even updated

And once more "We hope that you will (like we do) simply ignore this," sounds to me like "Don't even bother to check it out... Stick with us... Trust us..." And to top it all off, "Heres proof... A chart of everything we could think of that we have and AMX doesn't"
And thats something for you guys ignoring it... Anyhow, I'm going to bed... Each of the posts I've made has been 10x the size I intended them to be, and I'm sure, as the night has gone on, there has be an increasing lack of coherence... You need not even reply to this, I guess... As the best I'm going to get is the real-life equivalent of you covering your ears screaming "Lalalala"
Send a message via AIM to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via MSN to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via Yahoo to IceMouse[WrG]