View Single Post
FeuerSturm
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-23-2008 , 19:37   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
Reply With Quote #12

CHANGELOG:
  • 24. August 2008 - Version 0.3 NEW!
    - New Features:
    * added admins being immune from class restrictions, so if the general admin immunity is enabled, admins can still join full or completely restricted classes.
    ! Download the file "dods_classlimits.cfg" as well, edit the values to fit your needs and place it into the folder "\orangebox\dod\cfg\" (same folder as server.cfg is in!)
    * added admin command (needs access "Kick") to swap the teams (= ALL Axis to Allies and vice versa!). if smoothswitching is enabled, players won't be kiled. (see new admin command "sm_tms_swapteams")
    * added "Team Swap at End of Round", teams can automatically be swapped every round end! (see new cvar "dod_tms_roundendswap")
    * added "Balance Teams at End of Round", teams can now automatically be balanced at the end of each round! (see new cvar "dod_tms_roundendbalance")
The next version will include a lot of nice stuff as well, be sure
to stay tuned for updates!

@Mosalar:
The AFK Manager is definately on my ToDoList, unfortunately I never found THE ONE SOLUTION that works best to get rid of AFKs, but I'll find a solution that will work. (at least I hope so! )