View Single Post
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2016 , 15:51   Re: [TF2, CSS, CS:GO, FOF] War3Source:EVO v3.0a (7-1-2016)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloModo View Post
Thanks for reply. I should have specified I was asking for TF2. By stable I meant...not crashing server. I am going to give it a go. What maps would you suggest?
TF2:
With TF2 recent updates, I tried to run it and it is not running I'm currently looking at the reason why.

Looks like I'm going to end up spending a lot of time converting internal code of the engine as sourcemod 1.8 is very picky and is not telling me what is wrong with my code. Instead it just doesn't load the plugin! I had to actually delete war3source, run sourcemod, then upload war3source, sm plugins load war3source (load late) in order to get input from sourcemod on what is wrong

War3Source was originally written for all the code to be in modules, I have not completely converted that code while it was running just fine in SourceMod 1.7. Looks like SourceMod 1.8 is just being very picky on coding stuff while not telling you anything of why it failed your code or crashes your code and restarts your server with no information.

Just think of all the cuss words you can think of and shoot them at SourceMod 1.8 !

I'm not sure why I can get extra information about a plugin crash after SourceMod has time to fully load instead of just crashing at startup without any information?!?!??!?!?

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 07-10-2016 at 16:37.