View Single Post
Scarface jb
Old 06-28-2012 , 05:21   Re: SDK Hooks 2.1 - Updated 2011-9-10

Hello,
Guys i need some help with my CSS Jailbreak server. I'm using the Hosties/Jailbreak v2 mod for it. It was today that my server had crashed and i created a ticket to my hosting company. They said my Sourcemod had outdated files, so they updated them, and they told me my SDK Hooks extension files are out dated, and i need to wait for it to update. I have no idea what to do, but my Hosties mod wont work and some of my other plugins because of it. If anyone here can help me that would be great. This is what my server hosting company said: "There was a recent update to the game that has broken the Sourcemod functionality and is causing the server to crash upon startup. If you'd like we can install the latest sourcemod files, but the SDKHooks extension that some plugins utilize is still out of date and will need to be disabled. This would mean some plugins may not work for a few days or more until the SDKHooks functionality can be updated. Please let us know if you'd like to have the sourcemod files installed." So I just want someone to help me with this problem, because i don't know what to do. If you know what to do please reply or send me a message.

Thank You A Ton!
Scarface