View Single Post
FaTeR
Old 06-07-2012 , 05:07   Re: Voiceserver Connect
Reply With Quote #141

Mumble problem fix:
Unfortunately the voiceserver_connect plugin generates a wrong syntax for mumble.
To fix it:
1. Make your mumble server password free as the plugin doesn't handle passwords in the right format.
2. A client version number is required for connection. Modify the CVAR in your amxx.cfg. Example:
vc_default_channel "channel1/?version=1.2.0" -this /?version=1.2.0 has to be put after all channel you use.
3. The plugin generating the URL puts an unnecessary ? mark right at the end of the generated URL and you will face a connection failure. I don't know too much of amxx coding but I modified the source file and compiled it. I put it on my fastDL server click on the link: http://petert.counter-strike.com/voi...r_connect.amxx
The file above will be available for a few weeks as I changed provider and that link will not live for long.

Here is the proof that it's working this way: 77.111.218.204:27015

This plugin is nice but need to patch it up a bit. An automatic channel changer part on team change would be nice to have. Anyway at teamchange just re-type /mumble and you end up in the right channel again.