View Single Post
Antithasys
Old 11-14-2008 , 01:49   Re: [TF2] Simple Team Manager
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Odd, when I try to load it i get this

When i try to enable debug, it says
You have to be running 1.0x or something. You can run that version, but you will have to compile it yourself as the compiled version I provided was made in 1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontWannaName View Post
Ok a few things. I know I can edit the plugin to reflect this and maybe use SM but I want to change swapteam to swapme. When you swapme and select on death, it wont switch you if you kill yourself. Can you make scrambleteams scramble at the end of the round or have an option value like 1 and 2 or something, I dont want everyone dieing durring the scramble. Thats all for now.
Changing the code to the command name you want is simple and I suggest you give it a try. I am pretty sure that it will swap you if you kill yourself. It wont if the "world" is the reason for the death... in other words you change teams or something. I created my own scramble code because I did not like the built-in one. It just scrambles after the delay and does not restart the round. I did some testing on this and found that this was the best way to handle it. Adding the option to do it at round end would not be to hard. I will see if I can get it into 1.0.0