View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Johnny got his gun (102)
GIR
Old 04-12-2004 , 05:22   Take13 Killcam v0.1a
Reply With Quote #1

Okay okay hold your horses. After LogD and Statsme the original Killcam plugin is finally available for AMXMOD X. Doesn't have quite the functionality the StatsMe killcam had but overtime it's going to be rebuilt.

Q: What does this do?
A: It takes a screenshot everytime you kill somebody and displays a nice little message to killer and the victim.

Q: How does it work?
A: It's easy, just open up your console and type in "setinfo killcam on", that's it.

Q: What can we expect in the future?
A: I'm gonna add a little menu for activating and deactivating killcam. Aside from that I have started a new project to manage the screenshot. I used to use ScreeMa but the developer of that never updated it for steam. I have tried to contact him but he's not answering. For now you'll just have to convert your screenshots yourself.

P.S. I should've pantented this idea when I first had it, would've made me alot of monies by now
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_t13_killcam.sma - 2812 views - 780 Bytes)