View Single Post
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-16-2009 , 13:47   Re: !!NEED PLUGIN\PLUGIN!!-WILL PAY
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldow View Post
Well, let me start by not capitalizing the first letter of every word as i see there are users in this forums that would love to check the grammar (hope i spelt it right or that will be another reply :-).. ) then help with my script request. Thank you for you sarcasism it helped with my plugin issue.

BrutalGoerge,
Thank you for replying. The Problem Is I Have Never made a plugin or a script before. So what sounds easy enough to most all of you im in the dark. If there is a way to do this with a plugin or script i would love for someone to help me in making one.
If it can be done with the included features of the mod then i need someone to please explain to me and help setup. i'm willing to pay for either would love to get this up and running.
did you not see the source i posted D:

all those pretty colored lines of codes? D:

just copy and paste that into the web compiler, and hope i didn't make a typo :p then all you have to do is setup your SQL admins, move the SQL admins plugin from the disabled folder to the plugins folder as well as my little scripity script... If you need help with that, the documentation is an epic win http://wiki.alliedmods.net/SQL_Admins_%28SourceMod%29

Last edited by BrutalGoerge; 09-16-2009 at 13:50.