View Single Post
ShambleS
Old 07-29-2009 , 23:30   Re: [L4D] Vocalize Fatigue
Reply With Quote #26

These people are driving me mad!!!!

and this plugin will not load..
It makes no logs in my error things.
It does not make a CFG.
And the only reason i know it doesent load (i use a dedicated server i pay for) is because i set up one on a pc to see what happens. and the srcd display says

excec: Couldn't exec sourcemod\plugin.vocalizefatigue

Whats going on ARRRRRRGGGGGHHH.

P.s

I add the plugin to the sourcemod\plugins\
folder

I have compiled it on the web site. and localy on my pc.
Always same error.

Im going mad here..

Ive also tried command blocker pplugin.. that dosent work.
Nothing will stop these damn people doing death screams and yelling tank PLEASE HELP ME

here is the cfg i made

plugin.VocalizeFatigue v1.1f.cfg

Theire are no spaces in the blacklist names. the forum just seems to have added some.
Quote:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.2.2-dev)
// ConVars for plugin "VocalizeFatigue v1.1f.smx"

// Defines which vocalize commands that are not allowed to be used. Separate each command with a comma (,).
// -
// Default: ""
l4d_vf_blacklist "CallForRescue,EatPills,elevator_conversation ,EmphaticArriveRun,PlayerAlertGiveItem,Player AreaClear,PlayerAskReady,PlayerChoke,PlayerCo verMe,PlayerDeath,PlayerFollowMe,PlayerFriend lyFire,PlayerHealing,PlayerHealingOther,Playe rHelp,PlayerHurrah,PlayerHurryUp,PlayerImWith You,PlayerIncapacitated,PlayerIncoming,Player KillThatLight,PlayerLaugh,PlayerLeadOn,Player LedgeHangEnd,PlayerLedgeHangMiddle,PlayerLedg eHangStart,PlayerLedgeSave,PlayerLedgeSaveCri tical,PlayerLookOut,PlayerMoveOn,PlayerNegati ve,PlayerNiceJob,PlayerNiceShot,PlayerNo,Play erReviveFriend,PlayerSorry,PlayerSpotAmmo,Pla yerSpotFirstAid,PlayerSpotGrenade,PlayerSpotP ills,PlayerStayTogether,PlayerTaunt,PlayerTha nks,PlayerVomitInFace,PlayerWaitHere,PlayerWa rnBoomer,PlayerWarnCareful,PlayerWarnHunter,P layerWarnSmoker,PlayerWarnTank,PlayerWarnWitc h,PlayerWatchOutBehind,PlayerYes,PlayerYouAre Welcome,ResponseSoftDispleasureSwear,ReviveMe Interrupted,ScenarioJoin,smartlook,YouWelcome ,elevator_conversation"

// Sets the level of immunity users need, to be able to bypass the blacklist filter.
// -
// Default: "0"
l4d_vf_blacklist_immunity "0"

// Sets whether Vocalize Fatigue plugin is enabled
// -
// Default: "1"
l4d_vf_enable "1"

// Amount of time that has to pass before you can repeat (in seconds).
// -
// Default: "2.0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
l4d_vf_repeat_delay "2.0"

// Sets the level of immunity users need, to be able to bypass being flagged for repetition.
// -
l4d_vf_repeat_immunity "0"

// Amount of time to add, to the repeat fatigue, if players keep using vocalize commands while fatigue is active (in seconds).
// -
l4d_vf_repeat_penalty "2.0"

// Amount of times a command can be used before it is player is flaged for repeation.
// -
// Default: "3"
l4d_vf_repeat_threshold "3"

// Sets the amount of time within the vocalize threshold is valid (in seconds)
// -
l4d_vf_spam_delay "2.0"

// Sets the level of immunity users need, to be able to bypass being flagged for spamming.
// -
l4d_vf_spam_immunity "0"

// Amount of time to add, to the spam fatigue, if players keep using vocalize commands while fatigue is active (in seconds).
// -
// Default: "1.0"
l4d_vf_spam_penalty "1.0"

// Sets the amount of vocalize commands can be used before fatigue starts within the threshold time
// -
// Default: "5"
l4d_vf_spam_threshold "5"

// Vocalize Fatigue Version
// -
// Default: "1.1f"
l4d_vf_version "1.1f"

-=EDIT=-

ok so the pluginn loads but the CFG didnt...

After examening i noticed a space before between Fatigue and V.1.1f.cfg
I took the source Deleted the space and compiled it localy..

it made a cfg file.
The cfg had no space in it..

IT STILL DONT STOP THE VOCALS!!!!
OMG PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by ShambleS; 07-30-2009 at 01:04.