View Single Post
lukiuz
BANNED
Old 05-27-2009 , 02:14   Re: l4d - the counter-strike way...
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
Totally agree with that. It's just best to play the game instead of taking the time to convert to a game that has no chance of succeeding over a 32 slot. Best to buy L4d.
Well you will never know, like the type of l4d cs way is quite possible till the bot section...

for models, there is a plugin custommodels, you enter a current model adress:
Code:
cstrike\models\player\*CT players* cstrike\models\player\l4d\survivor\survivor.mdl
*CT players* are the all ct type models, gign and GSG and like that, or if we would have a certain models like francis zoey etc... it would be great. so we would replace each model with them...

as for the zm models: replacing terror, leet krew - to tank, hunter, boomer or just simple zm - i saw a plugin where each respawn your model changes, i want to make each respawn a spetsnaz player - ordinary zm, but if your lucky you get to be respawned as tank,hunter,boomer,smoker...

a plugin that reads safe room entity...

Well its like sj(soccerjam), theres a goal, i could remake it so if its one of the ct entity, and when they pass trough that door, the get a motd popped up, like in gungame, who had the best zm kills, and who had the best dmg of zombies, like tank hit 91313 dmg so hes nr 1 zm then... also in next map the best ct player stays, and the best zm gets a 70% chance of being a ct..

so anyway until all the player are in the safe room the last one can be killed... but, no zm can enter the safe room - the doors have a ct only flag on, and when they enter they can enjoy the party room a bit...

well everything is possible and i think someday the bots might not be in scoreboard, and be logic + dont lagg the server ;]

mapping entities... i open the notepad and write it, it dont need to be shown as somphin nice image entitie, its just the safe room door entitie...

good mappers, well im not pro mapper so i would need other players to help me, and them to create maps... i would give them the map plans and they would do it...

im working on locales... so every counter-terrorist is a Survivor and like that, also added description for t players - tank and like that...
then i will be creating a new client look...
Send a message via Skype™ to lukiuz