View Single Post
ProBoomer
Old 05-13-2009 , 20:09   Re: L4D Hidden CVars
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Handsock View Post
survivor_upgrades 1

This is awesome. Francis gets a laser sight with increased accuracy, Louis reloads faster, Zoey gets extra HP, and Bill seems to do more damage and vaporizes zombies. The only related cvars are
survivor_upgrade_reload_duration
survivor_upgrade_reload_shotgun_duration
though, which is unfortunate because the upgrades are far from balanced. Zoey gets 150 HP, Bill does (double?) damage, louis reloads twice as fast by default, and Francis is waaay accurate. Is there ANY way to tweak the other character's traits?
I have try to put sm_cvar survivor_upgrades 1 in server.cfg but I not see Zoey with 150hp or Francis with Laser Sight. Have also try to put plugin l4dmmo over server linux and server windows. Nothing.

Only in Coop i have rewrite sm_cvar survivor_upgrades 1 in no mercy 1, and to begin no mercy 2 i read some text in chat, but francis again without laser sight.

Or i need to put also:

sm_cvar L4D_Upgrade_laser_sight_description 1 or something?

EDIT: I have try to find a Cvar for Survivor Health (I want set 150 and not 100, but not find nothing), if with Survivor Upgrades Zoey can have 150, maybe one plugin can set Survivors Health to value in config?

EDIT2: Ok... now works i see upgrades for survivor and is too cool!

Last edited by ProBoomer; 05-14-2009 at 08:06.