View Single Post
0detox0
Old 05-01-2009 , 15:42   Re: [L4D] Melee fatigue 1.0.3 (DLC-Update compatible)
Reply With Quote #18

Ya, someone slap that stupid FAK. Its not like we can hide our servers douche if we want to play with people.

Secondly, and MOST IMPORTANTLY! People who join the server an its modded glory LOVE the mods. I personally run the mirror damage for friendly fire. Stops idiots from coming in an ruining a game by killing someone. All they do is kill them selves. Then when their down, an I know btw who griefed because they did the most damage an are always on the ground first. I PERM BAN them, pick up the bot, then heal him. Like it never happend. OOO tear tear for the newbs.

With the Mirror damage plugin I also run FF hit or something like that. It basically lets you see who hit you, where they hit you, an how many times they hit you. It will also tell you who you hit. This is helpful so you can make people back up as you are shooting them in the back an losing 10 HP because some idiot doesn't hold his back button.

I also, run vote manager which locks the whole voting system from the noobs. This means they cant change the map after losing on level 4 an reset the scores. They cannot restart the map either. "Access denied" They can however kick people (which can be disabled), but I can also veto all votes.

Now I shall add melee fataigue an host as many games as possible publically an try to keep my server going 247 just to piss of MSleeper the aka AssHat. I will hope to add tons more plugins like I had before the updates. Get things the way they were. I swear......

LEFT 4 DEAD was better on 1. freaking 0! Until the developers started listening to all the newbie complaints. Its like they didn't even hear what the people who have logged 200 hours in one week have to say.

I WANT MY FIRE HUNTERS BACK TO YOU ASSHOLES ! SUCK ON IT