View Single Post
MoggieX
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2009 , 09:43   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (current version: 2.1.1)
Reply With Quote #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSaturn View Post
Thanks Moggie for the new version. My server had been crashing cause the people on my server kept wanting to switch to a zf map.

I do have some problems though, I cant seem to get the overlay to work even though they are downloading properly. I use sm_downloader and add the files to the list, put them on the server and on the webhost redirect. I've had some experience uploading models and material files before and those all seemed to work perfectectly, is there something I am forgetting?

also, this has been a recurring problem, but my zombies do not blink green. They phase in and out of visibility, is this suppose to happen? Before, when I had the earlier versions of zombie fortress my zombies would still not spawn green, they would be normal colored. I do not know the reason for this.
Check your pure list or set sv_pure to 0
With regards to the zombies not spawning green, odd, update SM to the latest version and try again.

I am aware that smoetimes you get the odd survivor still being green at the next spawn, but thats quite rare.

Matt