View Single Post
DoubleTap
Veteran Member
Old 04-02-2004 , 21:54   Wanted: Real coders...
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys... I have ported alot of Luds great EJL plugins... I have three that are beyond someone who can look at code and make it comply with Mod X standards... These need fixed, and compliance...

Lud's Missiles...
Lud's Jetpack...
SpaceDudes Jedi Force grab...

Here is where I am at:
Quote:
Small compiler 2.1.0 Copyright (c) 1997-2002, ITB CompuPhase
amx_ejl_jetpack.sma(1067) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_user_velocity"
amx_ejl_jetpack.sma(121 : error 017: undefined symbol "set_user_velocity"
2 Errors.
Done.
jedi_force_grab.sma(95) : error 017: undefined symbol "set_user_velocity"
1 Error.
Press any key to continue . . .
The user velocity thing is beyond me... BAILOPAIN has pointed my non-coding arse in the right direction but I am clueless... the velocity issues have changed to something similar to this:

entity_set_vector(player, EV_SZ_velocity, newVelocity)

If that aint greek, you ARE a coder...

I have got Missile working... IF working for you means the missiles fly as intended BUT when activating this plugin I cannot pickup ANY weapons on the ground... Those not familiar with missiles... I dont have the special ones activated... I dont know spank on code and the "CMath" module he used to use... Missiles works (Thought gimped) and the other two are beyond me...

Can someone take on these fun plugins ???

Vic/DT

Attached are my "gave up" version of the plugins, if you need the AMX originals I also have that !
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (jedi_force_grab.sma - 1155 views - 5.1 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_ejl_missiles.sma - 266 views - 97.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_ejl_jetpack.sma - 1064 views - 56.2 KB)