View Single Post
sammy
Old 11-29-2008 , 19:21   Re: servers show as "down"
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOR View Post
i'm afraid i can't support plug-ins by others, i got pretty much to do with xREDIRECT already.
but on the other hand why is it so bad? you actually talk to the developer, i have been actively supporting xREDIRECT for more than 2 years and if you think something is missing that the other plug-in had - why don't you just ask me to integrate it into xREDIRECT?

about your issue: thanks for testing already, so the remote mod is not detected. i can probably test this against your servers from here and don't need further tests from you.

so now just go to the main page again and download the stable version (so the normal xredirect.sma, not the beta one). remember to get the source and recompile with MAX_SERVERFORWARDS 8 when you got 8 servers, well, you already know that as i can see ;)
my apologies, i didnt mean to step on anyones toes or come off the wrong way. i do appreciate your support and assistance. these plugins get frustrating sometimes, especially when HL does major updates and leaves everyone in the dark. i will be here if you need any testing of this plug. hopefully together we can make it happen!
respectfully sammy
www.40calgames.com