View Single Post
Roach
Writes love letters to sawce Daily
Old 11-25-2008 , 23:28   Re: Should I release Call of Duty 3 - Counter Strike?
Reply With Quote #2

Hello,

My name is Huckleberry. I am dumb as hell. Someone please put me out of my misery.

Now, I know those of you reading this are going, "But Roach, Why is Huckleberry dumb as hell? I don't understand! Can we put Huckleberry out of his misery? Please explain to us, we are so confused. Also, our sister is very hot and would like to go out on a date with you, she is about 22 and very attractive, here is a picture for you!"

Well, I'll take the second part of that first. Please send all pictures of your sister to my PM inbox, I will judge her there.

Now why is Huckleberry a dumbfuck dicknose? Well its simple. You see here, Huckleberry is our friend Churchboy587. How do we know this? Because Huckleberry has been using four different tor nodes to log in since 11/02 (about the time when Churchy was banned). Not only that, but you will NEVER guess who his referrer is...if you guessed Greentryst, YOU'RE WRONG. It was CHURCHBOY!

Simply put, Huckleberry is a ban evader who fails at ban evading, even WHILE using tor, which is a shame, because most people who use a proxy CAN ban evade for longer and not fail on such an epic level.

Therefore, HUCKLEBERRY, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!

WHAT HAVE YOU WON?

SIMPLY PUT, YOU WIN THE "I SUCK AT THE INTERNET AWARD 2008" PRESENTED TO YOU BY ROACH!

Here is your award:

[img]http://img507.**************/img507/468/catwithcheeseonheadea6.jpg[/img]

And your giftbasket includes a one-way ticket to bantown. In fact, thats all it includes. So long, again!

Oh, and im sorry loyal forumers, but you cannot put fuckstick here out of his misery, unless, of course, you are Dayman. Whom I am.

Love, Hugs, and Kisses,

-Roach
Now replace the word "good" with "dumb".
What was your rationale for proposing such a thing?