View Single Post
SweetiePie
Old 07-27-2008 , 16:56   Re: Biohazard v2.00 Beta 3a (Zombie Mod)
Reply With Quote #2246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap_Suit View Post
Yes! Use the native is_user_infected. But I believe that it would be better if it was a class.
This is only an example: http://www.cheapsuit.ampaste.net/m5103275

Not a bug. The parachute by jtp resets the players gravity to normal. I've provided my version of the parachute plugin. Just change the model because I dont have it anymore.
Thx a lot for the hint with a separate Zombie-Class (and parachute, which I also installed succesfully).
I modified it and it functions (additionally I changed some other class-Datas of i).
Also I modified some Sub-Plugins (bio_misc.sma, bio_random_weapons.sma and zm_nofs.sma) to fit to the new biohazard.sma.

But because there has been founded a real "Biohazard-Classic"-Community on our Biohazard-Server, I just installed the Classes-Version on a another Server-slot (most of the players of classic version didn't appreciate most of the changes).

To separate both kinds of Biohzard-versions I changed the bh_gamedescription-CVARs to "Biohazard-ClassicMod" and "Biohazard-ClassesMod". I hope, that's ok for you !
If not, please let me now.

Last but not least I want to thank you perspnally a lot again for this great Mod and its proceeding improvement.

Greets

PS.: I think for this actual kind of Biohazard-alternative there will found another Community. Both kinds (1.95 and 2.00) of Biohazard have got their special advantages.

Last edited by SweetiePie; 07-28-2008 at 01:03. Reason: Added sthg.
Send a message via ICQ to SweetiePie Send a message via Skype™ to SweetiePie