View Single Post
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-27-2004 , 18:37  

you see this is what i'm getting too

why must we gammers/Server admins turn to olny UA , don't get Me wrong i love there products i use almost all of them except clan mod and HLstats .theres just problems with the two ...
first of all HLGUARD hasent been updated since 1.5 and the file scaning dosent work... now C-D server is good .. but when Steam gets an update you have to wate more than 24 hours for UA to put out an update :-/ bla bla bla ...and as we all know VAC IS A JOKE.... all i'm getting too is as a Server admin i want more choiese.
and as of now the choies are thin .... this is why i perpose to AMXX or any one else to make somthing that can detect hacks and/or other things :-)
I mean with AMXX : if some one is cought cheating ..when they ever they enter the Server AMXXGUARDED turns them into a Rocket reptilidy every round untill they leave : than after that they get banned and once every 48 hours the Server contacts a database and the offinders Steam/WON/IP gets added but that it OLNY if they Are cought BY AMXXGUARDED not if some out of there Mind ADMIN just decides to ban them... than 72 after there Steam/WON/IP gets added it downloads the new banned.dll so no one can change whos been banned hehe securty feture .. this is all i ask

GIVE me more Choies or Give me Death LMAO

reguards
{NM}JRBLOODMIST
Leader of {NM} and leader of the {NM} anti cheat squad

I know this can be done !!!
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason