View Single Post
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 06-15-2007 , 09:27   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #816

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuechenmessa View Post
Sorry if this goes too much "Offtopic"...

Dear EKS, what are Your plans when/if SourceMod goes really Public

Will new Versions of B.A.T / TK come out, or do You currently "flirt" too with SourceMod, maybe developing/writing Plugins for it?

It seems that every good Coder/Developer here @ Allied Mods favorises SourceMod.. stopping development of his own Plugins...
To be frank it depends. If everyone stops using BAT il stop maintainng it, since i dont run servers atm.
On the other side BAT and sourcemod should rune fine together, and i dont see why not you could have BAT do what BAT does, and extend it with sourcemod.
Other then that BAILOPAN wrote a AdminInterface plugin/thing for sourcemod so the other plugins i have writen that use BAT/Mani whatever to get admin rights will be able to get this from sourcemod.

Personally i think BAT will die of fairly fast when sourcemod becomes stable, as ppl do love those fun commands and tend to want to tailor their admin setup. It all depends on how many use it basicly

Other then that there is offcourse the thing with RL time, and how much i have of that i dont know. If i suddenly get a kick for coding alot again then BAT could become BBAT ( Bloated Basic admin tool ) who knows ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talpa View Post
in version 1.4.1 votekick is on -.- for all player go to votekick start in menu ..is possible disable,beacouse players want kick all..........
u have a command to turn off then??? plz in my server is war of votekick ..........i must turn off now !!!!! plz help me !!!

delete command \votekick
Ops i forgot about adding a cvar to disable it. Il do this during the weekend. Sry got a party tonight ;)