Thread: Point Script
View Single Post
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 08-19-2004 , 20:01  
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi
Hmm - did you ever consider that maybe I did read every single post in this thread line by line and I still didn't understand that >TARGETNAME< had to be included in the bind? Hmm - maybe because every other version of the admin_point plugin has NEVER required that. And really - how much time does it take to include an example or a text explanation at the top of your plugins - like most legitimate plugin writers do.

And -since you asked - yes - God made me - and He can help you with that anger management issue.
...line for line, it SAID

"amxx_point amx_slap >TARGETNAME<"

That exactly, and said example or something above it.

And I didnt include anything because it was a SIMPLE edit intended for the AUTHOR to use.

Also, every other version of point script hasnt allowed you to put ANY command into it, with ANY number of other arguements, and STILL work.

And I didnt ask. Maybe he can send you a BRAIN next time, so you can try reading.
And no more flaming. We are filling this thread, and thats bad.

If a mod could delete our posts, then the thread could get back on track, and thats good for everyone.