View Single Post
Cynicalkitty
Zero Posts
Old 04-25-2007 , 17:59   Re: Gun control problem!
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenwr View Post
at Kitty, you are ignorant, teach children gun safety, I was talk the proper use of guns at about 7, then I took a gun/hunting safety class at 12. My family owns about 13 guns, not a single problem once. And yes, all criminals are mentally unstable at one degree or another, and so are all gang members. Gang members are in a gang because they are looking for a belonging. No one who completely sane goes and looks to kill some one. you can quote me on that. And I never said once about a broken gun, a broken gun is safe since it doesn't work, it is simply a chunk of steal. And if your house is broken into, you are more likely to get to your gun before the intruder gets to it. and most brake-ins happen in the late evening when they are less likely to be seen, and if you smart, you have a .357 in your dresser right next to you for such an event.
At regalis, And your government ideas are wrong I dont know about germany, but the United States government has never once in any way said you should go out and buy a gun. They dont teach it in the schools, their are no public service announcements saying buy guns, it just doesnt happen.
Also, all guns in the US must be registered, I guess I am braking the law there. And you are not allowed to have a gun in your pocket, this is called a concealed weapon, illegal. Any gun or knife you carry must be clearly visible. If you want, you can have a desert eagle strapted to your thigh, as long as it isnt loaded and visible.
Final note, not every person that is mentally stable is unstable all the time, but when you are in a rage of some sort or another and you have a gun and are planning to kill some one, you are unstable. Thats why they have a one week wait on the purchase of all fire arms.
Oh im sorry I mistook 'BROKEN' for 'DAMAGED'.

You say that now, 'teach children gun safety' but do you really think that all those 'brilliant' 'logical thinking' people are going to do that? Yet those are the types of people who are still able to buy guns.

Yes, all gang members are mentally unstable thats why they can do large sums of math in their heads, that people in school probably cant. From all the drugs they sell. They are looking for belonging, therefore they are unstable.

So your telling me that no sane person would ever go out and shoot anyone. That every single person who gets shot every single day was shot by someone who was 'mentally unstable?' I just find that very hard to believe. There are some people im sure who shoot people and are just so stunned afterwards that they can't believe they did it.

I guess that one week wait didn't stop the 'admittedly' unstable Cho from shooting 30 something people
Send a message via AIM to Cynicalkitty