redirect_auto 1
redirect_manual 1
redirect_follow 0
redirect_check_method 2
redirect_show 1
redirect_announce_mode 2
redirect_adminslots 2
redirect_maxadmins 0
I removed adminslots.amxx, I have maxplayers 24, amxx 1.76. and newest beta version of redirect plugin and auto redirection still doesn't work.

It just comes to 22/22 and if I am ordinary player it says "Server Full" but I want it to auto redirct me. Also enyone can connect to full server via console "connect IP".

Is maybe the problem that only my server has this plugin and non other from the list? Note that manual redirect with /server does redirect me to other server that has no such plugin
now you say you have maxplayers 24 and then you say you get a maximum of 22/22 players. that sounds suspicious to me, because once you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_bus
I want to have 24 slots for players and 2 reserverd slots for admins. So players do not see 2 res slots so they can be redirected, but for admins to be able to join.
you seem to still have the 2 reserved slots, which would explain the 22/22 situation when it's 24 maxslots. when you really disabled the adminslots.amxx, maybe you have some other slot reservation plugin?
possiblity 2 is you have 24 slots and sv_visiblemaxplayers set to 22. this would cause exactly your situation, as the plugin uses the real maxslots and does not care for your visiblemaxplayers setting.

if you want 2 reserved slots, set:
Code:
maxslots 24
sv_visiblemaxplayers -1 (so the real maxslots are visible instead of some fake value)
redirect_adminslots 1
redirect_maxadmins 2

and in serverlist.ini for all servers set adminslots=1
your current setting redirect_adminslots 2 does not make sense. redirect_adminslots can only be 0 or 1, read the description.

Last edited by xOR; 10-23-2006 at 15:57.