View Single Post
OoS-LJ
Old 10-20-2006 , 13:24   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
well, usually if I have a high ping I move to a new server becouse I cant play in the right way. I think this is a common behavious for a "normal" player. So imho players who intentionally play with a high ping are really few and not enoght to make usefull such a kind of plugin..

Finally, a moderate high ping does not ruin the game experience if the server and client rates are correctly set.

I would like instead a way to redirect players to another server if the first is full.
Ok you are thinking that the average player knows what the hell rates mean and do. Comon this is the real world now, just because you know how to set your rates does not mean everyone does. I am not taking my time to play a game that I admin and play to explain how to set their rates. They have a high ping see ya I don't want you on my server. Thats all this is about. I am sick of people that now how to set rates and thinking that everyone does. So I like this addon to suit my needs and I know there are alot of people that run servers that have the same fellings that I do. HIGH PINGERS MESS WITH OTHER PEOPLES GAMING.