View Single Post
c0ldfyr3
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-20-2006 , 22:09  
Reply With Quote #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmongoose
If the skull is shot (as they are now spawned as working physics objects) and rolls, will the camera follow?
Yes if the timer is high enough =) The POV is set to the skull, so its gonna stick with the skull. If you can think of any cool uses for this please inform myself or LDuke, i dont like my own ideas =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex_talionis
1. With regard to: "- Fixed settings reverting on map change." So now we don't have to put "exec goremod/goremod.cfg" in our server.cfg etc?
Exactly.

Quote:
So is this where if the opponent kills his victim with "said" weapon via HS, then gib emits? Is it just HS or any type kill? Give me a senerio to help me understand.
Any kill. If you notice the weapons are all exploding weapons. I didnt think anyone uses gore_hs_gibs, I personaly don't like it :\

Quote:
So this means if a victim is killed by grenade only, then 6 seconds after death the victim see world throuh his skull on the ground? So does this work for a HS kill with like an AWP or other weapon?
This means the view is changed to the skull for 6 seconds after a player is killed via any of the weapons listed in gore_gib_weapons. After 6 seconds the view is returned to the players original POV.

And currently nothing extra is added to ZombieMod, that exact thought had crossed my mind, I may have an idea in mind for that ;)