View Single Post
indrid x cold
Old 01-10-2006 , 20:19   MM: Src + Steam + CS: Src + Listen Server?
Reply With Quote #1

Well, it's all in the title. I need to get Metamod: Source to work with Steam on a Counter Strike: Source Listen Server so I can use AMX Mod X with CSDM.
(Complicated, I know, but back in the day when TFC was the hot thing, I set up a HLDS server with MM and AdminMod and a shitload of plugins, so I have SOME experience)

I have everything set up correctly (as far as I know) but when i start a server and type "meta version" in the console, it doesn't recognize it (I'm assuming metamod isn't loaded).

I don't know if there should be a liblist.gam in my cstrike mod folder since I'm using Steam, but there isn't one there. CS worked fine (and still does) but just in case, I made a liblist.gam file identical to what it should look like with metamod.

Also, I added "-dll addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll" to 'Launch Options" (foget where I saw to put that there). However, when that didn't work, I had another DLL (which I think is the MM: Source DLL) which I changed it to: "-dll addons\metamod\bin\server.dll".

Please tell me if it's even possible to use these all together.
Has anyone even had problems with this before?
I've been googling, looking for help, for days. Please Help!
Send a message via AIM to indrid x cold